Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Scary tater tots

So I know that everyone can leave (lose) things in your car from time
to time. I happened to have left a covered plate of Evan's partially
uneaten tater tots for at least a week. The plate had kind of gotten
shoved under the seat and out of sight and I found it tonight.
Needless to say - it was pretty nasty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok! so i never post, but that is just FLAT OUT NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Cristen

Anonymous said...

ok- i never post, but that is just FLAT OUT NASTY - Cristen

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! I can actually say that is the scariest mold that I've ever seen! I'm not sure that I can eat another tater tot, ever! They must carry some serious bacteria!

Sadie said...

ditto as Cristen - Oh my gosh - I could have done without seeing that! Thanks Natalie for making me not want to eat today - oh and I seriously mean thank you!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Blahhhhh!
-adam