(it's josh)Yesterday I was taking Evan to school and we got behind a fire truck. He said "catch'em Dad, where are they goin?" So, since we were early (as always when dad takes him) we followed the fire truck to a house not far from school. We circled the block and there was an ambulance there too. He said "how did the ambulance get there?" Somebody must have called 911. "what's 911" 911 is what you call when you need help. "Why?" I don't know, that's just who you call when you need help. He just sat there for a minute then said "I'd call Grandaddy" I said, huh?......he said.."if I need help I call my Grandaddy"
Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.
Baseball
9 years ago




2 comments:
That is too sweet! I know Gary loves that!
that's adorable!
Post a Comment