Evan and I were out in the the shop and he grabbed a paint stirrer and asked what it was.. I told him it was a spanking stick and that one was just for him. So, I put his name on it and brought it inside. I put it on top of the TV and it was a pretty effective tool for a while. Then he realized that Dad had no intention of ever spanking,, and one afternoon he said "Dad,that's just a paint stirrer".

I put Henry's name on the other side, just didn't want him to think that he was safe from the spanking stick.
1 comment:
Josh and Natalie,
I love this site. I am so embarressed I never knew the "blog world" existed. I absolutely love your posts about the kids. Publish this and you guys could be millionaires! I am serious, your observations of your kids and "what they say" are hilarious. I have lots of questions for my blogging friends....glad I will have your undivided attention all weekend to ask for some tips. Again.....love your blog site. And the "spanking stir stick" is precious. Evan is a smart kid....he knows Josh is a push over disciplinarian and Natalie has to be the heavy.
Post a Comment