Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

We're home!

I was discharged from the hospital today and we got home around lunchtime. It feels so good to be home and out of that hospital room. I think that Josh and I were both getting a little tired of being cooped up inside for 4 1/2 days. We had a few ups and downs this week (with my white blood cell count and other things) but we got a good report today and I was sent home. The baby did very well the whole week - no complications. We had an ultrasound yesterday and he looked great and his heart tones have been normal all week. I've still got a few more weeks of recovery at home ahead. We will see the doctor in a week or so to get the final pathology reports of the tumor and to get my 36 staples removed! So please keep the prayers coming for this test result!

2 comments:

aklynch05 said...

I am glad things went well today! As always Ketrin and I are thinking about y'all! Please let us know what we can do.
Adam

Jami said...

I am so glad that things went well! I have been thinking about you. We will keep you guys in our prayers!